Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®. Our Invisalign® Preferred Provider status means that you can trust us to get the job done right the first time.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN® WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
Dr. Bob Bryan and the team at Bryan Orthodontics are experts in Invisalign. If you have any questions pertaining to Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, braces and clear braces in our Allentown, PA and Hamburg, PA locations, or or would like to schedule an complimentary consultation with Dr. Bryan, contact Bryan Orthodontics at (610) 435-2788 (Allentown) or (610) 562-5185 (Hamburg).